1. General – These conditions of sale apply to any supply of goods and services by the Mathematical Association of South Australia Inc (MASA). Orders are accepted subject to the following terms and conditions and the placing an order with MASA is deemed to be the acceptance of such terms and conditions by the customer.
2. Prices –
All prices are subject to change without notice and all orders are accepted by the Company on the condition that they will be invoiced at the prices ruling at the date of despatch.
3. GST – For the purpose of these conditions “GST” means GST within the meaning of a New Tax System
(Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (the act).
The prices quoted do include GST unless specifically excluded.
GST will be added to the price of the goods and services and any other form of taxable supply as defined in the Act at the rate applicable at the time of supply, and the Company will provide a valid tax invoice.
4. Packing – Unless stated otherwise in the quotation, the price quoted includes packing in accordance with the Association’s standard practice. Any other packing requested by the purchaser or deemed necessary by MASA will be charged for in addition to the price quoted.
5. Delivery – The delivery period quoted commences from the date MASA receives sufficient information to proceed with supply or from the date MASA receives the purchaser’s written or online order, whichever is the later date.
6. Scope – These conditions are to be so construed as not to infringe any State or Commonwealth legislation, and if necessary they shall be read down to such extent necessary to ensure they do not so infringe. In the event that any conditions cannot be read down so as not to infringe it shall be deemed to be void and severable.