SAMTQ South Australian Mathematics Talent Quest Years 11 & 12
The best of these entries will then be entered into the (NMTQ) National Maths Talent Quest organised by the Australian Association of Mathematics Teachers.
RESOURCES: The following are range of resources to help teachers prepare students for the Junior Secondary Mathematics Enrichment Project (JSMEP), SA Mathematics Talent Quest (Primary) or SA Mathematics Talent Quest (Secondary).
- 2018 Modelling Presentation
- HOW LONG WILL WATER LAST
- HOW MANY ANIMALS KEEP THEIR COOL
- BABY IN THE CAR
- Class Workshop – POPUP CARDS
- Class Workshop – PAPER PLANES
- Class Workshop – PACKAGING
- Possible mathematics topics for investigation
- What is the maximum volume of an open topped box made from a 20cm x 20cm sheet
- What is the volume of a unit regular tetrahedron
- Is 64 65 puzzle
- What is the volume
The best of these entries will be entered into the National Maths Talent Quest (NMSQ) organised by the Australian Association of Mathematics Teachers. INFORMATION & FORMS for SAMTQ Senior years 11-12…