PROGRAM | Online Registrations Open
‘Mathematics in a changing world’
Concordia College – Thurs 20 & Fri 21 July
- Institutional Members can purchase as many event registrations for their school which will be sent as a pdf to the email that you entered in ‘customer billing address’. Once complete your teachers can then login with their email, set up a password and then go straight to ‘Workshop Choices’ and complete the online form etc.
- Individual Member, Pre-service & Non-Members purchase event registration (conference dinner?), add to cart, proceed to checkout then choose workshops.
On offer at our Conference is an excellent array of Workshops, Keynote Speakers and Sponsors / Trades.
- 3 x Keynote Speakers
- 52 Workshops on offer, both days for Primary & Secondary Teachers – (Friday a larger Primary Focus)
- 21 Sponsors / Trade Displays
- Happy Hour & Raffle Prize Draw – both days
- Conference Dinner – Thursday 20th at the Earl of Leicester Hotel
- Friday afternoon – Panel of Speakers from Industry: Where is the Maths?
Please click on the vimeo link for our new MASA website explainer video https://vimeo.com/831741014
If you have any questions, please let me know. Look forward to seeing you at our Conference.
Administration / Events
Supporting Mathematics Teachers – Reception to Year 12
The Mathematical Association of South Australia Inc
T 08 8362 4332 / F 08 8312 6292
PO Box 94 / Building D, 80 Payneham Road / Stepney SA 5069